Pistol Smith Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Let me start by saying this. I am a first-time buyer from this company, so I didn’t know what to expect. I have the Glock 43X for my EDC, and this holster fits around it like a tailor-made glove. Once it snaps in or locks in, it isn’t going anywhere. You can shake it all you want, and it will not budge.
Watch Hood Sleeve Gesture Bumper

As you can see from the attached pictures, once the pistol is in the holster, it covers the mag release button. I like that because you don’t ever have to worry about accidentally pressing the mag release in the unfortunate situation where you have to draw your weapon. So that gets extra points with me. Comfort is good.
Sleeve Grey Comfort Automotive design Auto part

The Glock 43X is a pretty small pistol anyway, so the only time you would notice it is when you go to sit down. You might have to shift it a little, but that’s to be expected. The quality seems to be pretty good as well. It doesn’t feel cheaply made. The clip that goes over your belt loop is nice and firm. We’ll see how it holds up after a couple of months of being used daily. To sum everything up, for the price of this holster, it checks all of my boxes. I recommend this holster.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts