Pistol Smith Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone!

I just joined.

I just bought a Gen 4 Glock 19 with Serpa Concealment Holster Right Hand Matte Finish for Glock 19/23/32/36.

I was wondering if anyone knew of a compatible laser for this gun and holster combination.

Also if you have any recommendations for Shoulder Harness with Laser Compatibility as well that would be great!

I have looked at the Crimson Trace Laser and I really like it. But I do not like their holster that they sell because it is not a lock in place holster. I really like the blackhawk lock in holster feature and would like to have that feature.

I have the Crimson Trace Laser on my Ruger LCP and love the grip activation.

Also if you know of a different locking holster that will work with a Laser that would be fine as well.

Looking forward to your comments!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Posted Today, 03:03 AM

Steven420, on 26 Jul 2014 - 5:36 PM, said:

Lasermax Guide rod laser.

Yes that is a great choice. I really like it but I have been hearing that people that have been firing the weapon with this site the Laser has been going on and off by itself.

Also I hear that using a single spring verse double can take away from the life of the gun. And increase recoil.

I am so undecided. I do not know what to do.

SV-COP, on 26 Jul 2014 - 5:56 PM, said:

Learn to use your front sight. I think in most cases, using the front sight will be faster than the laser.

Yes I do need to be proficient without the laser. I agree.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
911!

I finally found the perfect combo!

I am going to get this light/laser:

SureFire X400 Ultra-High Output LED and Laser Weapon Light, Red

With this holster:

BlackHawk Epoch Level 3 Light Bearing Duty Holster for Glock 17/19/22/23/31/32, Matte 44E000BK-R

This is the perfect combo!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts