Pistol Smith Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ordered a Wild Bill holster that is okay but I seem to prefer the cheap Uncle Mikes holster for carry. Are there any thin leather holsters, with no cant, and sets low anyone can recommend for concealed carry?

Tim

·
Registered
373 Posts
Why would you prefer the UM to Bill's stuff? I use and recommend his work all the time.

Lou Alessi makes great gear, but not that much thinner than bill's stuff.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Sidearmor (www.sidearmor.net) makes and sells excellent kydex holsters for the Glocks. I use one for my 26 and one for my 32. For shoulder carry, check out the Miami Classic system from Galco (www.usgalco.com). The model for the 26 is also the same model for the 32.

BTW, I am not associated with either of these two companies. Just a satisifed customer.

No Gun, No Peace
Know Gun, Know Peace

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sackett on 2001-09-15 09:28 ]</font>

·
Registered
705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
On 2001-09-13 00:51, Chris Oslin wrote:
Why would you prefer the UM to Bill's stuff? I use and recommend his work all the time.

Lou Alessi makes great gear, but not that much thinner than bill's stuff.
All I can say is the holster for some reason just don't work for me. It seems fairly well made but it seems to print more than the UM and the snaps keep popping.

Tim

·
Registered
5 Posts
Ditto Sacketts post. I carry my G27 in a Sidearmor IWB holster with the 15-degree cant. Super-comfortable, good retention (adjustable), and very fast to draw. I can wear it all day with no discomfort and it does a good job of not "printing".

·
Registered
35 Posts
If you want to carry it on your ankle, the Galco Ankle Glove is a nice holster. I have had mine for a coupe of years now and have been very pleased. For waist carry I like the Minuteman Holsters. They keep the pistol close to the body.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I just bought a Don Hume pancake for my G26 and it seems to just the ticket for my CC.....check out the Don Hume website......

·
Registered
705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Sort of went to sleep on this post. I bought an Alessi Talon Plus for my Glock 27. Its worked out great!

Tim

·
Registered
12 Posts
joell33...........also went to sleep and didn't read any posts for a couple of days..........I bought the Don Hume H721 O.T., very nice holster for OWB carry........am looking for an IWB Kydex holster for it now for summer carry..............I think Sidearmor will get the nod for that...........

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.