Pistol Smith Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just picked mine up for Off duty..My Fall/ Winter Gun)Paid $399 Police Price here in Jersey.
Picking up a case of Win .357 Sig Ranger/Talon 125 gr. for $12.50 a box or $125.00 for the case..great deals. also have Triton Hi-Vel's 115 Gr at 1450+,,DAMN!!! that's like a lighting Bolt hitting the Low-life BG.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Not the white box,but the 125 gr. LE only Tan Box Ranger ammo. Sold only to Police officers of course.

G

·
FYI:
You can order this ammo with and without FET from Jerry's LEO distributors here in PA.

For civillian buyers this is the issue ammo of the USSS and it is starting to show up reguarly at gunshows as it is quite common for contract overruns to be sold off to standard channel distributors.

·
Registered
580 Posts
On 2001-10-21 04:01, David DiFabio wrote:
FYI:
You can order this ammo with and without FET from Jerry's LEO distributors here in PA.
David, Is Jerry's the one in Forest City?

G

·
Yes it is.

FWIW,
I also carry a 32 and 31 and find them to be exceptional, the .357 is easily the best auto cartridge out there IMO in a small to mid frame pistol.
Of course the 10mm is the best large frame cartridge made.

For those in LE work be sure to test your chosen ammo against a test smaple of your vests panels as their are several factory rounds that will punch clean through most level 2 vests I found two rounds went through my Second Chance Monarch level 2( I know this was recently commented on in GWLE, but it was brief and vague IMO) please be careful and be sure to test.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.