Pistol Smith Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I picked up a Glock 36 the other to use as a holster model.
I tossed it in my bag when I went to the range Saturday to see if it would shoot and I really liked the pistol.
It shot well and is comfortable to carry.
After 30 mins. of shooting I was able to get one shot draws down under .7 seconds (using a timer). I think my best time was .64 seconds. Not bad for never having drawn the pistol before and not much slower than shooting my 1911s.
All in all I was impressed.

MIke

·
Registered
628 Posts
Does anyone make a mag extension for the G36? Six rounds is a little shy, at least IMO :lol:

·
Registered
38 Posts
JLM; Pearce has the best ones. I have 3 for my m36 but don't use them. No problem with them, they performed great, I just didn't like the looks of the 36 with them on. I'm keeping them just in case I change my mind. Love my m36.

·
Registered
3 Posts
My 36 seemed to rub my second knuckle till it was sore. This was occuring even when dryfiring/goofing off. So, I careful got out the dremel. I just barely broke the sharp angle on the side of the rear of the trigger guard, where it meets the frame, and it made all the difference in the world. Just for grins, I eliminated the little lip on the bottom of one of my spare mags. Suprisingly, that helped the feel of the grip too.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.