Pistol Smith Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New to the HP and Browning, I have heard nothing but good things about the BHP. Noticed one in the for sale glass at the local shop, but not sure what it is worth. I was not able to find any specific data about this gun and thought you guys could help out. It is a BHP with markings that it was made in UTAH. Black finish with black grips. Looked rather new and didn't look like it was fired too much. They were asking $425. Good deal? How can I find out more about it?

Thanks guys..

·
Registered
151 Posts
jrf

The price does not sound bad as your brief description sounds like the base gun. You can check the prices by going to your library and looking through the gun blue book written by not sure of the spelling (Fiestads). This is the gun dealers bible.

Hope this helps you.

·
Registered
10 Posts
for your comparison, I happily paid $675 for the same gun, but in "Practical", in a Tucson gunshop, just a couple of weeks ago.
I would jump all over it...save up the pennies to send it to Novak, and have a SWEET shooting gun!!!
I just sincerely wanted the 2-tone practical finish, as I think it looks quite cool... which explains my willingness to quickly depart with $675! (aside from the apparent fact that Browning is majorly shifting away from HiPower importation...)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.