Pistol Smith Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thank you Dane & Lou (alphabetical order). Boy o boy this is one nice holster and talk about TIGHT. I mean even the belt loop. This holster and it's contents ain't (I know, no such word) coming off or out by accident no way.

Well, the saran wrap is around the pistol and the pistol is in the holster. I'm just trying to decide whether to use vaseline or ky on the belt loop. :smile:

If I knew where to get the smilies this post would be full of them.

Thanks again gentelmen.
Dan

I just saw my smilie worked!
:smile: :wink:

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: oldanbo on 2001-09-20 16:46 ]</font>

·
Registered
849 Posts
Whadda ya mean "old and ugly"? Don't you have any mirrors, or calendars in your house?
As a matter of fact, I have been told just as recently as last night that I'm kinda cute! :grin: Of course, that compliment came from my neighbor as I was petting her English Bull dog, so she didn't have much to compare me with!
Luigi

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Louis F. Alessi on 2001-09-22 11:04 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Louis F. Alessi on 2001-09-22 11:08 ]</font>

·
Registered
3,831 Posts
TOUGH crowd....guess I asked for this one :grin:

Lucky for both Lou and I beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

That I suspect helps the rest of you out as well! But I would have to question some of your manners, weren't guys taught to RESPECT your elders?

Burn ban is over Oct 1st :eek:

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dane Burns on 2001-09-24 11:39 ]</font>

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I've got ya all beat.
According to my wife and grandaughter, I'm not only old but good looking too!
:lol:

LMAO when grandaughter looks at my boot camp pic and says "wooh grampa, you WERE a hottie"
:grin:

flames to dev null

·
Registered
849 Posts
Greg,,I LIKE that! Seasoned, and ruggedly handsome..Yeah, I think your right! :grin:
Luigi

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Louis F. Alessi on 2001-09-27 00:28 ]</font>

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.