Pistol Smith Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone travelling to see the roadshow that is airport security these days? Geez, talk about a situation long overdue for a ground up overhaul.

On the 11th gas prices here [at some stations] went up to $5.00 a gallon, watched at a stoplight as one station went from $1.53 to $3.53, with one quick number change. Many are being investigated for their conduct now...but that is the least of their worries...no one is shopping them now.

It does show though how quickly your "life" can change...even though the explosions took place 12-14 hours from my home. People, as always, react on rumor, specualtion, and momentum. Word gets around that a big snow is coming: All the bread and milk goes instantly [that one always cracks me up].

But, for the first time in our generations life, in fact, maybe in the history of our modern society, there has been a threat made against every single American: Man, woman, child.

So, how has your day to day changed, if at all?

·
Registered
191 Posts
It hasen't. Or I should say it has not any more than I can control. The changes I have in my life are, seeing more flags (a good thing), hearing endlessly about how I am going to die from some new bio attack (a bad thing to have to listen to).

That's about it. When I need to fly in an airplane I will not be able to carry my knife, which upsets me, but hey I haven't needed to fly yet and I don't fly that often.

As for my normal life routine it's the same. Go to work, come home, shoot some type of gun once a week, try to be nice to others, help out the elderly, donate to the NRA, etc. I did it before september 11th, I have been doing it after the 11th, and I will keep doing it because I see nothing wrong with it.

Kavall - Good shooting, stay safe.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.