Pistol Smith Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I will, perhaps, buy a Heckler VP70 in the near future. I know about it long trigger and it blcky lines, but is a one i wish to have for a long time. I don't know why, i like to own this kind of pistols (i still looking for a Walther P-5 and a P-88, not to many are in this country). Anyway, i want to hear your opinions about this particular pistol and if you know where can i find a holster for it.
Thanks in advance.

G

·
Teddy,
It may no mean very much to the readers who do not have a VP70, but making a good trigger on that gun says a lot of your skill as a gunsmith. That is indeed very impressive!

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well, i finally have to opportunity to dry fired the VP70 (coulnd't do live fire with it). It's really a loooong pull. The guy who was with me fired it and achieve results, if not spectacular, not "very" bad. But i repeat, i consider it only an addition to my collection. Thanks for the advices.
Last thing, i live very south of the border, so is very difficult for me, if not impossible, to send the pistol to Teddy for his job. I will check this.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.