Pistol Smith Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
555 Posts
Hey Tim, There are exaples on this forum of the two sights.

This is the first Heinie sight.

THis is the Slant Pro

Hope that helps a little. Hey Dane and Gyp_C thanks for letting me borrow the photos to show Tim.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: eerw on 2001-05-28 21:27 ]</font>

·
Registered
628 Posts
It's a little hard to see this in the above 2nd picture, but the Slant Pro's follow the rear contour of the slide. Take a look:

gyp_c's second pic is one of Dane's guns. I have that as my wallpaper. He has a HUGE hi-res pic of it on his website.
Pretty sweet :smile: I call it the "Rolex Gun".

·
Registered
628 Posts
You're welcome :grin:

·
Registered
580 Posts
So............What aare the FUNCTIONAL differences or strong points of one opposed to the other? Am aware that the S/P is less snag-prone & the "Orig." resembles the Classic Bo-Mar visably.

·
Registered
3,831 Posts
I don't find ANY difference in sight picture. I ran Slant Pros on DD's Talisman while shooting Master in IPSC Limited class and winning on occassion.

I do find a marked difference in how the Slant Pro retains it's finish on the slight plane and how much more comfortable it is for concealed carry and less of a print while doing so.

I only have the original sight on two older guns that have sentimental value...other wise they too would be wearing Slant Pros. I think it is a better sight.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.