Pistol Smith Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've found a Colt 9x23/.38 Super combo for $599. It's an enhanced one that's supposed to be in excellent condition. There's a gaping hole in my collection that can only be filled by a 9x23. Is this one worth getting at that price? I'm already planning on getting a custom 9x23 in the future and getting this one probably wouldn't deter me from doing so.

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
Definately NOT, you should report its' whereabouts to me immediately and I will remove this danger to yourself from the market immediately!!!

:eek:

..!MOLON LABE!..

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: gyp_c2 on 2001-05-18 11:28 ]</font>

·
Registered
934 Posts
On 2001-05-18 11:28, gyp_c2 wrote:
Definately NOT, you should report its' whereabouts to me immediately and I will remove this danger to yourself from the market immediately!!!

:eek:

..!MOLON LABE!..

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: gyp_c2 on 2001-05-18 11:28 ]</font>
(Nodding head) Some people. Yes, definitely get it. I think that's a fair price. Now if you can only wait for Dane to actually work it over for you........................

·
Registered
705 Posts
Buzz,

Ya better buy that 'enhanced'9x23, just so you have a 9x23 to shoot while you have Dane craft the frame and slide buildup fullhouse custom 9x23 that I KNOW you really want. Don't torture yourself any further -- I hate to see a grown man suffer in such (obvious) pain. :grin:

DD

·
Registered
15 Posts
I bought my slightly used Colt Enhanced 9x23 last year for $395.00 and never looked back. This was definitely one of the best buys that I have made! The gun has never jammed and that includs the 9mm Largo, 38 Supers, and my reloads. The only changes that I have made to the gun was to add the MMC Low Mount adjustable rear sight, which I highly recommend, and performed a trigger job. Thanks Pat R

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.