Pistol Smith Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone!,my nick is Manny (with double nn) I've been posting in several places but tha last year and half been a poster in gunspot.com.

I've been having troubles with my m1911a1 pistol and can't figured out what is wrong (fro more info see gunspot),right now I'm not quite sure of keep my gun,you'll see I lost confidence in it so maybe I'll sell it or trade it for another gun.

Been Mexican and my country an antigun one,it's dificult to obtain guns,ammo and almost all my shooting is with reloads.

Iwon a small battery of guns: a m1911a1,a colth python,a s&w mod.10 snub,a s&w mod.41 rimfire and bolst action .22 rifle.

I have lots of work and my pc it's in my office,so I have to find the right moment to post here.

Best Regards.

Manny

·
Registered
274 Posts
Well hello Many. You should recognize several names here from Gunspot. This is a pretty nice place to hang out. Glad you found your way here.

·
Registered
403 Posts
Hola Many,

Glad to see you made it here. Welcome aboard. Your gonna have a great time here.

Dont sell that gun just yet. Lets see if the gunsmiths on this site can help you out. We may have to send you some small parts, but hey, I will do that if we find the bad ones.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Peter Zahn on 2001-05-21 22:07 ]</font>

·
Registered
705 Posts
¡Saludos mi amigo bastante perdido! Estoy tan contento que tú finalmente nos encontraste. Espero que tú y tú la familia estéis bien. ¿Tú tienes dos niños ahora? ¿Estás tú aquietas haciendo la competición punzante El Presidente con tu Colt 1911? ¿Terminaste tú tu proyecto del revólver? Si tú quieres, entonces le puedo hacer así es que tu nombre es deletreado con dos de la n de la carta. Da la bienvenida a para el camarada Pistolsmith.com. ¡Pienso que tú vas realmente gustarte este foro!

Perro del Desierto

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.