Pistol Smith Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who does work on High standard .22's...trigger job reliability repair etc.

Bro in law has one which the trigger doesn't return. Any online sites with diagrams etc for a little home gunsmithing on these things? Any one else have this prob with thiers?

I haven't looked at it personally yet though. Maybe I'll be able to fix it, but if not I'd like to know who he could send it to.

Thanks,
Eugene

·
Registered
64 Posts
I had this problem with the very first H.S. I ever bought and freaked out! A much older, wiser, Bullseye shooter showed me that by taking the left grip off the gun, your able to remove the small cover plate along the upper left side of the frame.

DO SO CAREFULLY!!! Under that plate is a small spring that very easily "pops" out of place. Once I learned this I never let it get the better of me when cleaning, dis- or re-assembling the gun.

I wouldn't part with any of my 3 H.S. for the world, now! Hope this helps.

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the info guys. I've had it apart now, yes I already lost one trigger spring in the tall grass at the range :grin:

Thanks,
Eugene

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Eugene D. Goodwin on 2001-10-16 20:53 ]</font>

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.