Pistol Smith Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
fit and finish pretty good could use a little melting on the front of the frame. very accurate 7yrds. makes 8s (one next to the other)also double shots same hole,15 yrds. groups are still very good but the shooter is not so i get flyers. 25yrds. still groups but i need to get use to the fixed sights seems to shoot low for me.cost about $800 with 2 extra mags and nice wood grips. it's a good solid combat/defense pistol. the roll marks are just right, high std. on one side and crusauder combat on the other side. little more muzzle flip than my 5" springfield but not as much as my 3" sti . all in all a good solid pistol that won't have to be sent back or to EGW

·
Registered
120 Posts
Everything sounds good but the price. For eight bills a guy can get a Colt XSE and a BUNCH of ammo. I wonder why they are charging such high prices? Seems out of line...

But hey, you're happy and that's what matters. Thanks for the range report. They all fall to hardball!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.