Pistol Smith Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for an IWB or paddle for a P239, and would prefer Kydex, I think, unless you can convince me otherwise :) Can someone help me with this? Also, does anyone make an ankle rig for this gun? Many thanks.

Rich in VA

Matthew 8:26

·
Registered
849 Posts
Rich, We make an ankle rig for the SIG 239, but our own Mike Benedict should be able to help you out with Kydex..
Lou

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Louis F. Alessi on 2001-09-24 09:39 ]</font>

·
Registered
136 Posts
Lou's making a slightly modified CQC-I for my wife's S&W 3913. I was a kydex guy too, until I started learning more about their negatives. Decided to go back to leather.

I'll let you know what I think about the CQC-I and my "return to leather." I'm also getting one for my 1996A2 with matching mag pouches for both holsters.

They should be here soon....

EDITED to say: "How rude of me. Here's a photo of Lou's CQC-I for a 3913. My guess is he makes one for a P239 as well. Oh, and I wasn't planning on getting a CQC-I for my wife's 3913. It was just pure coincidence that Lou sent me this picture while I was looking for 1911 holsters. Or was it.... :smile:"

EDITED to fix the link and some typos.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: JacRyan on 2001-09-26 23:10 ]</font>

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.