Pistol Smith Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was thinking about one of these as my defence round. (As soon as I finally get my new 10... :smile: )

I am an XTP fan, but I wondered if anybody had any test results (hunting or synthetic) about these particular loadings or 10mm handloads using these bullets.

Also any comments on the flash would be welcome.
Thanks.

G

·
I know that I have posted quite a bit of 10mm information in the pass the ammunition thread and several others have also posted.
Please take the time to read the previous pages.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I've read through them (and basically every other 10mm post) on here several times. I have never seen so much information on 10mm ammunition compiled in one location, and the same can be said for your .45 posting, which was impressively broad.

The only reason I asked was because I did not notice (perhaps I missed it) any mention of specific XTP performance, though the XTP in abstract was mentioned several times, by myself among others, and was alluded once in the concept of test results, though the results were not themselves posted.

Anyway, I just want to thanks again, Mr DiFabio, for your postings.

·
Registered
372 Posts
I think its great that David has taken the time to conduct his own personal, non-biased ammunition tests. When you read some of these guys in the gun rags, its pretty obvious that their reviews are designed to promote the latest 'wonder bullet' and to basically provide free advertising for the companies that make them.

I got two words for ya: Martin Fackler :wink:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.