Pistol Smith Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Gang its me Jafo216 , but I am now going by S.L. Caldwell my real name because I am stupid and caint read the rules . Actually I had registered before we started going public with our leather line . So I got a e-mail from Dane stating I must change my name on here because I am employed or support Rafter S Gunleather . So in order to get along and do the right thing I am the artist formerly known as Jafo216 .

·
Registered
3,831 Posts
Thanks very much S.L. for taking care of business. I think one of the reasons this forum has the membership it does is because all the professionals use there own names.

You weren't the first and won't be the last to bypast the front page....I would have done the same thing is my guess:D

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dane Burns on 2001-09-25 01:06 ]</font>

·
Registered
191 Posts
That is one of the main reasons I enjoy it here so much. You get such an incredible wealth of information without all the BS. People are friendly and you actually have some of the greatest smiths and holster makers in the industry.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kavall on 2001-09-25 12:51 ]</font>

G

·
Guilty as charged, formerly Arrowman... always was guilty of not reading the fine print.... guess I better work on that.

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
Patrick,

I'm a little confused (doesn't take much :wink: )

Your profile lists your occupation as "educator". It is not a requirement of this forum to use your real name unless you are a gunsmith, or other industry related professional. Unless you are a firearms "educator", why did you change your name? :???:

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Shane Kropf on 2001-09-26 13:45 ]</font>

G

·
Forgot to check the signature box...
Yeah, I'm a teacher, but I also teach the NRA Basic courses and do some home smithing on the side... I figured err on the honest side.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.