Pistol Smith Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
64 Posts
-Allow up to 6-inch barreled revolvers (plenty of LEO carried and do carry this as well as some civilians).

-Put 10mm back in CDP "or" separate the Divisions by caliber i.e. SSP .35caliber/SSP .40 & up caliber. Same for the other divisions and you can then have just 3 Divisions each split into 2 categories (Reason for this. How in any way can you have a level playing field shooting, for example, a 10mm in ESP against a .38Super?)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: G. Kennedy on 2001-08-25 23:16 ]</font>

· Registered
64 Posts
rkpshooter,

I would like to comment as to what you said about the power factor. There is perfectly valid reasoning for having the 165 power factor.....Officers length and shorter slides.

At the Single Stack Classic for instance they have used the 165 power factor for years. They're reasoning was that someone shooting an Officer's length gun should have no problem making the power factor with full power ammo.

Having said that I shoot a full size 1911 at matches using full power factory ball or JHP's....I only shoot reloads in practice and those are loaded to hardball specs.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.