Pistol Smith Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have read on this forum that Videki is going out of business. It is often said that Videki is the benchmark against which all other triggers are judged. I would be willing to bet that several of the other triggers on the market were, in fact, built by Videki. With Videki gone from the marketplace, who do we fall back on? Just wondering....

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Mossyrock on 2001-06-11 10:36 ]</font>

·
Registered
239 Posts
There are plenty of quality triggers on the market, and while Videcki triggers are considered tops, you would also likely have excellent results with King's, Wilson, or McCormick triggers. I personally don't care much for the lightweight black plastic shoe triggers from SVI/STI, nor do I like the multi piece triggers from SVI. The Dlask triggers do not seem to be well regarded. If you stick to a name brand trigger, you'll probably do just fine. Personally, I'm not getting too excited.

·
Registered
126 Posts
I have found the STI carbon fiber/titianium triggers to be excellent. They are very light weight, rigid, and oversized in the right areas. The contours of the STI finger piece fit me well.

The SV triggers are high quality and well made, but I would prefer a one piece shoe on a carry gun.

The interchangable inserts are a great feature on race guns which regularly undergo modification and tuning. Especially so on the Infinity and STI hi cap frames which otherwise require major dissassemly to change the trigger out.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.