Pistol Smith Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Everyone:

Greetings from Utah. I wanted to introduce myself. I'm a Mormon, catcher of bad guys, collector/trader of guns, wanna-be extremely amateur pistolsmith, trainer of guard dogs, frequent giver of advice, (in that order), and arrogant and opinionated when it comes to guns. I'm looking forward to learning from all of you on this and the Tactical Forums, and I enjoy a good debate. Thanks.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Welcome aboard!
Hope you like it here.
And there are definitely debates here too. Some good, and of course, some that get outta hand, but we try to keep an eye out for flame wars.

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
Welcome to the fray! It's not "perfect" around here...BUT IT'S NEVER BORING!!!

It IS a great place...hope you enjoy it as much as we do...g2

·
Registered
209 Posts
On 2001-06-20 10:32, j.w. kerens wrote:
Hello Everyone:

Greetings from Utah. I wanted to introduce myself.
Greetings...

Where in UT are you? My wife has family up and down the state, and we have planned our escape from the Captive Territory of the PRK, with our target tentatively set for Springville, of course, Cedar City is always a possiblity :grin: Most of the family is in St. George, but it's too hot there, and 99* right now in SillyCon Valley is cool :wink:

Then again... I think a place like Duck Creek is about my speed... :wink:

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: jaydee on 2001-06-20 17:36 ]</font>

·
Registered
209 Posts
On 2001-06-20 11:03, Steve Morrison wrote:
Welcome. It's good to see more natives from the Beehive State kicking around here. Have fun and enjoy.
And that's why you left :wink: If I could find a job in there Prescott (hint), I'd be there in a Utah minute (Mormom Standard Time, of course).

Kevin looking for any Janatorial / Slave labor :grin:

·
Registered
403 Posts
Mr. Kerens,

Im gonna be real nice to you since I have a Utah carry permit, and I dont want you pissed at me if I ever get stopped by you while I'm traveling your fair state. haha.

Arrogant and opinionated , eh? Good so am I. Hope to engage you in some lively debate in the future. Until then, welcome to the board sir.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.