Pistol Smith Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My first attempt at picture posting...

"Never give in--never, never, never, never, in nothing great or small, large or petty, never give in except to convictions of honour and good sense. Never yield to force;never yield to the apparently overwhelming might of the enemy." Churchill

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: stanmog on 2001-05-20 17:32 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: stanmog on 2001-05-20 17:34 ]</font>

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
I still see nothing...What site is hosting the pics? Some of them won't load if you have your location blocked...since I do, this must be one...just wondrin' which one...MSN, Earthlink and several more, won't let you peek if you have your computer address obscured somehow...

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
You're right; picture is hosted at MSN.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
The pistol is a Kimber classic custom royal. Ted Yost (gunsite smithy) did a trigger job and reliability package. The 5 shot group measures about 1 3/8 in at 25 yards from a bench rest with Winchster ball. The grips were made from a tusk that was imported in 1972; they have a subtle grain that doesn't show in the picture (www.collinscraftgrips.com). The hard chrome is by Tripp Research.

"Never give in--never, never, never, never, in nothing great or small, large or petty, never give in except to convictions of honour and good sense. Never yield to force;never yield to the apparently overwhelming might of the enemy." Churchill

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: stanmog on 2001-05-23 10:11 ]</font>

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
Aaaah...much better. Even though I still can't view the picture. With that description, I can "see" just fine :wink:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.