Pistol Smith Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Helloooooooooooooo!!!

Well, just got back from the range after yet another 100 rounds in the ol' Kimber Custom. Guess what? No jam ups, no misfires, no nothing but a great shooting and lots of hits in the center of my target. Can't beat that in my oppinion. With all the Kimber bashing that seems to be going on, I just thought I say, "I STILL LOVE MY KIMBER!!!" Don't you?

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hellooooooooooooo Nurse!!!

I've been to the range a few times since this post and just again today. Guess what? No jam ups at all and that's with the Kimber 7 rd. mags that many gripe about. Worked perfectly, wouldn't expect anything less.

STILL LOVING MY KIMBER!!!

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Helloooooooooooo!!!

Shot another 100 rounds today without a single hitch and I brought a friend along who had NEVER shot before in his life!!!! This lucky man had the honor of shooting a Kimber Custom .45 as his first pistol EVER!!!! Needless to say, THE MAN IS HOOKED!!! Now he's just gotta talk his wife into letting him buy one of his own. Uh oh, GOOD LUCK BUDDY!!!! hahahaha!!!

Next time you all go shooting, BRING A FRIEND or three!!!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Yakko77 - I'm up to 850 rounds through my Custom Classic and, like you, have had no problems of any kind. Aluminum or brass it makes no difference. Seems like the aluminum blazer 230 grain FMJ is more accurate than the Winchester white box or Federal military ball ammo. What is your experience?

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hellooooooooooooo!!!

Sorry it took me so long to reply! I generally use Ultramax or Federal 230 gr. FMJ. To me however, it doesn't really matter what trype of ammo I use. Just so long as I pull the trigger, the pistol goees BOOM and there is a hole in the center of my target is all that matters to me!!!! I'm not picky. I JUST LOVE TO SHOOT!!!!

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hellooooooooooo Nurse!!!

By the way, my Kimber Custom still works flawlessly without ANY jams or other problems at all!!! I have lost count but I know I'm over 4000 rounds now and it works like it's brand new which is FLAWLESS!!! The weapon is perfect and I love it!!! Maybe I should give it a girls name?!?!

·
Registered
168 Posts
I just fired my 500th round through my new full size sunday. The only FTF that was not operator error was a 165 Gr. Corbon that nose dived into the feedramp. Otherwise, I pulled trigger and it went BOOM!

When I got it I did have to stone the back of the safety to correct dragging on the frame.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.