Pistol Smith Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
I have two. The first one I bought had its slide seize after the first magazine. I sent it to Kel-tec. They replaced the pistol. Supposedly, there are Kel-Tecs out there with soft slides that may seize. The second one I bought has been flawless. I have about 200 rds through no problems. The replacement gun has worked just fine but, I haven't shot it much. The only real complaint I have about the gun is the trigger reset is really long. The reset takes some getting used to.

If you get a reliable gun, they're great for when you can't carry a gun. :grin:

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: JM on 2001-09-26 21:56 ]</font>

·
Registered
124 Posts
I have a P-32 that has been flawless and has devoured serveral brands of FMJ. I don't carry or shoot HP in .32 ACP. My P-32 has been the best pocket gun I've ever owned. I carry it when I would otherwise only be able to carry a knife.

·
Registered
124 Posts
I've put three brands of FMJ through mine without a hitch. I don't carry HP in a .32. Great little gun. Surprisingly accurate and fun to shoot. Probably the most useful gun I've ever owned. When I can't carry my G23, the P32 goes in my pocket. At $193 NIB, it's a great value.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Fully reliable and it's the lightest thing going for shorts and T-shirt carry. POS trigger. Not real happy with it. Alot of take up and then it's still alittle too heavy. Great one too depend on and only weighs 7 1/2oz fully loaded. POA is right on.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Add me to the long list of P-32 lovers, I've been carrying one as a LEO backup gun for the past two years. I bought the hard chromed slide model so that it wouldn't rust in my pocket and it hasn't. If you can't find the hard chrome model, Kel-Tec will hard chrome any of their products for 20 bucks, take the slide and the barrel off and send it back to them and about a week or so later it will arrive back to you in a nice hard chrome finish. My P-32 is the pocket pistol I have been searching for all of my career. I've heard that they might bring it out in a .380, now that would be the ticket.

7th

·
Registered
48 Posts
Mine has been a little picky on ammo. Hydra Shocks rim-lock really bad. It also needs to be squeky clean to be reliable. (Which reminds me - it's dirty right now.)

Seems to like Silvertips.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Mine has been flawless as measured against expectation. Long hard DA trigger but not gravelly or sticky; But that's just what I want in a "NO saftey, one in the chamber" pocket gun. Light, hides easy, I can carry it all the time.

It's the mouse in my pocket even when I'm carrying a 1911.

Webb

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.