Pistol Smith Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
3,552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have two of these little guys in carbon steel available. Originally destined for California. If you are interested take a look in in the for sale forum.

· Registered
3,552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sorry Hoser, this is as small of gun that I will generally work on because of reliability issues. This size of Kimber or a Commander top end and a Officer's bottom like some of the CCW Colts have good reputations for reliability.

I am surprised you don't own one already :grin:
Here is your chance with little wait!

· Registered
3,552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Hey guys :grin:

Walt Birdsong makes his living by doing Government contracts. I have my own personal gun there among the others sent more recently. Mine has now been over 8 weeks! I have been looking for it everyday.

Anyone who is doing any business with the Federal government is swamped currently. If it is something that is user specific it is most likely sold out. I have some individual customers that have to have a priority right now but it is not a big deal I'll get caught back up. But guys like Birdsong or Alessi get swamped when we have a national crisis.

I don't expect your gun back in time for your request John, sorry. It is time for all of us to have some patience. Including me :wink:

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dane Burns on 2001-10-11 21:51 ]</font>

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.