Pistol Smith Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
While looking through Brownells web site I came across these sights.The price is high around $170 if I remember correctly but from what I was able to get out of it is they install wright in where factory fixed sights are mounted with no machine work required or refinishing.Sounds great,can someone conferm this for me,has anyone used these?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: isaidme on 2001-07-17 22:02 ]</font>

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Just sounds like certain sights from certain makers to me...Not sights in general...Of course I'm sure customer service will take care of it...:wink:

...good idea Mute...
I can't understand this at all...6-7 times for the SAME problem from the same people and no resolution...Who's kidding who?

..!...then, we fight in the shade!..

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: gyp_c2 on 2001-07-18 14:16 ]</font>

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well I just received a email from Kimber and they said that the sites would need machining just like all the rest.The add at Brownells that I saw was misleading and seems to have changed.I didnt care about the nightsite aspect as much as the idea of not having to pay for machine work on slide.The prices that gunsmiths are charging to install Bomars are FU*KED UP !!!Why can they make a set of adjustable sites for the Glock without machine work and they can't for 1911s?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.