Pistol Smith Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just picked up a Laseraim in 45ACP that is ported and is stainless. Shoots very well but having a problem feeding, especially the first round out of the magazine. Does anyone out there have any experience with this or know a gunsmith in my area who could look at this?
Thanks

·
Registered
579 Posts
LaserAim bought out Wyoming Arms and it's just a Parker with a rail on the dust cover & hole in trigger guard. Don't lose the ejector when removing the slide, it's spring loaded and can "fly away". Only reasonable sujestion is to polish the feed ramp & barrel without changing angles then get or try a Wilson .45 magazine or two. That's what I did on my Parker. If it doesn't improve at least you have some good magazines. Mike

·
Registered
124 Posts
I had the same problem with mine. The gunsmith/range owner where I was shooting polished the ramp and throat. I never had another problem with it.

I actually found the Laseraim to be a pretty good pistol. It was not a true 1911 but a pretty good gun nevertheless.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.