Pistol Smith Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
An interesting thread developed in the Kimber forum (1911 board, with Lewis Danielson from Crimson Trace chiming in...
http://www.1911forum.com/ubb/Forum12/HTML/000246.html

I know that there are some Professional's who frequent here, that might be able to offer much more experience (Gabe & Tom :wink: ), and would invite them to discuss this. Dane, I know you can't post there, and probably have no desire, but I personally, would be interested in your point of view here, as a Professional, and a Trainer.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well... There are a few interesting points mentioned, but it is clear that Lewis is definately pushing his product, and it is hard to fault a man who believes in what he is selling... I just don't think thet the info benefits 95% of the people who are looking for the info, and it could present a potentially dangerous situation

I am VERY interested in hearing what Gabe, and Tom, as well as Dane have to say, they habe many culmativie years in the streets, and their opinion is worthwile...

I have back ff, having made my points, and am not "moderating" the topic...

Enjoy!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.