Pistol Smith Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been thinking that a 9MM would be better than a .380 cal. for concealed carry and really like the looks of the LC9, anybody have any good or bad to say about this model for self defense?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Ballistics on the 9 compared to the 380 are the same. They will do the exact same damage. The nine is a little bigger frame and will be a little heavier to carry. I carry a nine most of the time. But if I'm in a crowd I have

·
Registered
7 Posts
Ballistics on the 9 compared to the 380 are the same. They will do the exact same damage. The nine is a little bigger frame and will be a little heavier to carry. I carry a nine most of the time. But if I'm in a crowd I have
Do you have any links to this? The 9mm is a better round than the .380. That's like saying the 10mm is just like a 41 mag. You can load some or even buy some bullets, Buffalo Bore, Underwood, ect to compare to the lower end of a 41 mag but it's still two different rounds such as the 9 vs. the . 380. If they were the same O I would see the F.B.I going to the . 380 instead of a 9mm. Now, a .380 is better than nothing at all.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts