Pistol Smith Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The subject says it all. Looking for a good OWB holster for my wife to use during classing and maybe an IWB as well. I'd like her to be able to choose which is more comfortable.
I haven't had any luck, though I still have to call Blade Tech tomorrow to see if they have something that fits the 3913.

Too bad Fobus or Uncle Mike's didn't fit the 3913. It would be an economical range holster.

TIA

EDITED because I finally made it to page 4 of this forum and read Dane's reminder to keep politics out of the S&W forum (which I agree with). So I had to take out reference to when my Smith was purchased in the subject line. Oops. Sorry for the breach of etiquette. I do love our little 3913.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Corey on 2002-02-01 13:38 ]</font>

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I ended up getting an Alessi CQC-I with split snap loops and two of Lou's mag pouches. I absolutely love the holster/pouch set. It feels like you aren't even carrying the gun.

I got it way back in October and have been meaning to get a range report up (sorry Lou, I haven't forgot!). This just gives me more time with the stuff to inflate the already lofty opinion that I have of Lou's holsters.

I'll try to post something soon. I'm starting to get back into pistol mode. For some reason winter has always been a time to get reaquainted with my rifles....

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.