Pistol Smith Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
160 Posts
Now, see, Lou, THERE IS a market for good N-FRAME HOLSTERS in strongside and crossdraw out there! Surely wish you'd get cracking!

BTW, the last EL PASO rigs I ordered, the leather was much too thin (a far cry from the old SD Myres rigs I have which are still offering solid service after 40+ years) and too many of the offerings are only provided with those thrice damned suede linings.

The world wants and really needs an Alessi DOJ in strongside and cross draw straight drop and forward cant for N and K frames.

· Registered
160 Posts
Lou, you have my ideas for such a rig AND a description from you in E-mail which would suit me perfectly. Will send your E-mail back to you if you want.

DD: For a 4 inch N-frame for sure with a rucksack, have you tried one of the better cordura versions of the old military tanker rig. Mine is a 15 years or so old version from Assault Systems. Works well and is better and less cumbersome for me than a full chest rig. If you're set on such a thing though, I think Blackhawk offered a full chest rig some years ago called the Biafran Run. Dunno whether it's still catalogued.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.