Pistol Smith Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
821 Posts
Well guys, you convinced me..Tell you what I'm gonna do. You all give me some suggestions as to what you would like to see in an 'N' frame holster, how you'd like to wear it, (X draw, etc) and what you want it to do (Field, concealment etc). I'll make a prototype based on all the suggestions, and we'll go from there. I do have a couple of patterns for a cross draw field rig for the N Frame guns, but I never put them into production. I also have a few patterns for a Threepersons style rig. These are simply paper patterns that I have used over the years for custom orders, and I always keep the prototype patterns in a file, so I may have quite a few to pull from. Now what I need is some ideas from you as to what you would like to see. Get your thoughts together. :grin: :grin: I should have studied more in school instead of trying to look up girls skirts. I wouldn't have to do this..
Luigi

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.