Pistol Smith Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Check the website for an update. today I lowered the ejection ports on the Sistemas....my very first time doing milling operations. see what you think about it.

http://www.roderuscustom.tzo.com

Then clisk on: PROGRESS / AUGUST 30 / DETAILS

Let me know how you like it. I love getting feedback.

·
Registered
191 Posts
I have been reading intently. However I am afraid that if I keep reading I will wind up taking your shopping lists and placing a few orders myself. If I could get ahold of two guns with squential serial numbers I would probably keep one stock and build the other. (Kinda a before and after thing)

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the feedback.....

This is exactly what I was trying to accomplish. Just to let other people know that it isn't NEARLY as hard or as expensive as you might think to get into. Now I realize that 23 hundred bucks is a lot of money....but maybe you don't want to do every single thing in the world. Just look at the explanation on the site of what YOU want to do....and check the items needed. (also remember I started with almost nothing.....and I'm doing 2 guns not 1)

I'm so glad that you are getting something out of it......I guess it's worth all the extra time if I can just get a few people thinking about doing their own work. (sometimes it takes longer to write my comments than it does to do the work hahaha)

If I can do this YOU CAN TOO !!! You really can......

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: PvtRyan on 2001-08-30 17:03 ]</font>

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.