Pistol Smith Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
693 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My safe is full of different mags for different pistols. Is there anything out there that is made for mag storage and organization (and that will keep them from corrosion)?

·
Registered
579 Posts
Here are a few things that you can look at! 1. Send magazines to me, things don't rust in WY :cool:. 2. Get some zip bags and Brownells (or anyones) Desi Packs and put in. Have to reactivate after a while. 3. Get a vaccume bag machine and seal in with the Desi Packs. 4. Put a argon, or other innert gas in bag to purg the air before sealing. Hope this help! I'd go for No.1 myself! :roll: Mike

·
Registered
581 Posts
I use California Competition Gun Works mag pouches. He makes them in a lot of sizes and colors. The edges are cut with a hot knife then bound. Being a parachute rigger, I think the quality is good. Just as good as I could make at home on my machines. Brownells sells them.

Tom
AF Shooting Team

·
Registered
89 Posts
High Tech all the way!
I keep my magazines in old coffee cans with the plastic lids snapped tight on them. It's very dry in my basement so I don't add anything, but you could toss in a small desiccant bag if you wanted.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Denny's used to sell a plastic box that held 8 1911 mags.
Can't find a manufacture's name on one though..
If someone had an old catalog and find out who made them I'm
sure they are still available..
Though I still had old catalog but no luck..

·
Registered
64 Posts
I second the California Comp. Works Mag Bags, they are available to 4,6 or 8 Double stack mags or Twice that in flat 1911 mags. also available in ?170mm? or 140mm heights

I store all my glock mags in them and they come in 6 differant colours so you can keep mags seperate.

BUY THEM, you will be most impressed. :smile: :smile: :smile:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.