Pistol Smith Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking to purchase some 10 rd mags and would like them to be metal, unlike the OEM mags I have, which have the Plastic booty and rubber base pad and I would like for them to be closer to a flush fit as well. Would the Mec-Gars be the ones I'm looking for??? Thanks,
Greg S

· Registered
183 Posts
Greg, Non-plastic no, even the Arcus looks to have some. As for flush fit , yes on Megar and Browning 10 rounders I have one 10rnd Browning and it is very nice. I like the 13's flush myself, are you in Kali? GTO

· Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
On 2001-06-13 23:38, GTO wrote:
are you in Kali? GTO
No GTO, I'm in Alley, as in AlleyBamey!! I have the 2 mags that came with the HP, and they have the last inch or so of the mag being plastic as well as the Black Baby Rubber Buggy Bumper on it. I'm just looking for some that don't stick out as far from the magwell.

I had to come back and edit cause I just now caught the Soupy thing!! I thought there was only one of them. :roll: last time I tried the smiley thingy it didn't work for me so I'll give her another try.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Greg S on 2001-06-14 18:21 ]</font>

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.