Pistol Smith Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My bias on holsters has always been toward Galco. (bullet proof materials, excellent fit, great customer service.. but not outlandish pricing)

But.... I just bought a Mak.... and they don't even list the gun in their holster guide... So------------------

What companies make good quality but reasonably priced belt holsters or shoulder rigs for the Mak ? ? ? ? ?

Any ideas from you experience Mak-toters would be appreciated.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Stephen A. Camp said:
Hello. I have one of Mr. Larsen's belt holsters for my Makarov and am most pleased.

Best.
Stephen,

I hi jacked a picture of your belt holster to show some guys on Makarov forum. I have one just like it but no picture. Hope it was alright.

Gary

·
Registered
827 Posts
I use the High Noon Holster Pocket Grabber for both my 230 and my Makarov. It works great, conceals well and holds the gun in position for a clean draw. I've been very satisfied with it.

·
Registered
311 Posts
I make a full line of "Anything you can think of" for the little 9X18 Shooters................

Just a note..............whatever you get just make it nice.

Jim, nice looking holster...........very nice.

Shoot well.

·
Registered
524 Posts
Eric makes good stuff. Give him a shout or drop him an email. He's good to work with and you will be pleased with his product.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I too have one of Eric's (HBE) pancake holsters and the Mak fits it like the proverbial glove!

·
Registered
311 Posts
Heres a new one for you Mak fans...........Its an IWB holster called a "Com 3". This is a prototype I made for my new bride. Its proven quite comfy with the little slim Makarov carried all day.

Just thought Id throw up a pic up for you all to see...........
Shoot well.............Eric

·
Registered
129 Posts
I love my Fobus when carrying my EG Mak. It holds the gun very securely and doesn't cost a fortune...

7th

G

·
The Shootist, holstermakers do not like seeing this in print but every Mak I tried has fit very well in holsters designed for a Kahr K9/K40. If I carry my Mak it is usually in the same model holster as Eric made for Stephen A. Camp. I recommend this holster. Regards, Richard:D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts