Pistol Smith Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good morning all.

Received 2 mags from CDNN and noticed that in pictures there's a spring thing at the bottom supposedly to help with mag release. Mine did not come with a spring. There's a little plate screwed down that I checked out and it looks like a spring is meant to fit there. I will call them monday to find out, but was wondering if anyone has first hand experience with these. They're a B**** to remove with any speed as is.

Thanks and regards, -Coop

·
Registered
262 Posts
The mousetrap springs at the base of the magazine are specific to the .40, as far as I know. I've never seen a BHP9mm with them, but all of my factory .40 magazines do. They're great! If I'm out of ammo all I have to do is point the butt of the gun at the bad guy and launch the magazine at him :smile:.

But they're just on the factory magazines. Even though the factory mags are made by Mec Gar, the Mec Gar brand magazines don't have them. Weird, no?

Chad

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.