Pistol Smith Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Farnam, Ayoob, Randy Cain, Hackathorn, Cirillo, Taylor, Tactical Defense Institute, Awerbuck, Hershel Davis' The Site, Jim Crews, and Thunder Ranch's mobile school has taught a course or two in Indiana.

Are you a fellow Hoosier?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: JM on 2001-07-06 19:50 ]</font>

G

·
I recently took the 5 day introductory pistol course at Chapman Academy outside of Columbia MO. The course is basically marksmanship training. I had two previous ThunderRanch pistol courses and LFI I and II from Mas Ayoob and the Chapman course compares very favorably. Ray Chapman retired a couple of years ago and John Skags now teaches the course. The level of instruction was very good and I received a great deal of individual help. I would strongly recommend the course to anyone who wants to improve their marksmanship. John Skags was a police officer for 13 years before he taught full-time at Chapman and is very knowledeable about armed conflict

·
Registered
67 Posts
A lot of the training here in Indiana takes place at Jefferson Township Rifle and Pistol Club, located near Winamac, Indiana. GLV

·
Registered
207 Posts
Jim Reinholt is a great guy, and his range is very nice. Most of these courses were indeed held there.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.