Pistol Smith Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
144 Posts
Scott,
Nice work. Has Larry and Ken seen it? Wait , I think I see the thumb safety hole. I agree with Blinder, Mike is just going to stick that nice gun into that plastic scabbard and scratch up that finish. I'm glad he finally come to his senses and not ask for the ugly front cocking serration. Send it to me and I'll take good care of it.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ricky T on 2001-07-09 16:44 ]</font>

· Registered
144 Posts
On 2001-07-10 14:14, Scott Mulkerin wrote:
Ricky T Ken and Larry will see it this weekend.

http://www.sdmfabricating.com

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Scott Mulkerin on 2001-07-10 14:16 ]</font>
Scott,
Good luck this weekend at the Summit. Tell Ken his Georgia back up man said hello. Tell him I'm still trying to raise funds so I can get his blaster.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ricky T on 2001-07-11 08:55 ]</font>

· Registered
144 Posts
On 2001-07-11 07:04, Mike Benedict wrote:
I'm glad you'all like my new pistol. And I hope you enjoyed shooting it last night.
Now if Scott will just give it back maybe I'll get to try it out.

Mike
You won't get that Chicken Gun II back for awhile. Larry and Ken will keep it for T&E.

· Registered
144 Posts
On 2001-07-20 22:36, Rosie Ruschman wrote:
Oh yeah... it's a very, very nice gun...

And guess who put her mitts on at first after Scott sent it back?

And sorry Mr. Blinder and Ricky T... put this one won't be going anywhere further than my holster...
I know about "Cupcake's Rule" : What Cupcake sees, Cupcake owns.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.