Pistol Smith Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm not talking about the best or the most versatile, just the ones that make you look forward to their next movie.

My picks in no particular order:

Bruce Willis
Wil Smith
Ben Affleck
Samuel L. Jackson
Robin Williams
Nicolas Cage
Jeff Goldblum
Jett Li

Who's your?

·
Registered
896 Posts
On 2001-08-03 10:00, Bronco wrote:
Come on dpc...you miss Traevin...admit it. :wink: as far as actresses....Sandra Bollock is going to be my next wife...she just doesn't know it yet. :0
OK...OK...you got me. I admit it. Now, what's everyone's favorite hair color? :wink:

P.S. Now you keep your hands off Ms. Bollock. I hear she likes diver-types. :grin:

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
Bruce Willis, John Travolta, Tom Hanks, Tom Cruise. Definitely not "the best", but the movies they appear in are usually pretty well scripted and full of cool effects and shoot 'em ups.

(traevin, glad you're here :smile: )

·
Registered
209 Posts
Demi... There's been a few roles she was awesome in, but most were dumb, and she looked like a bimbo...

All you guys can have "Agent Hart", I'll take "Miss Freebush" :wink: Seriously Sandra is not even on my short list...

While I have always held an interest for Meg Ryan, Catherine Zeta Jones is far and away, the Hottest of the Hoties commanding the big bucks on the Silver Screen, IMHO. Right behind Miss Jones would be Maria Bello, and Ashley Judd.

Helen Hunt has shown some incredible depth lately, and on pure acting merit, ranks high on my list.

I suppose in terms of pure Sex-a-peel, I'd be leaning towards the Crimson Side, and would have to say Miss Kidman has the looks, and the accent that could drive a male hormone wild. Always did love them Aussie women when I was in the Navy :grin: Annette Benning is another Redhead I find attractive.

For leading men, most have been named... I'd add Sean Connery, Mel Gibson, Danny Devito, and John Goodman. All of these guys have done some incredible work in recent years. The Gig guys of the scrren like Arnold Shwartzennger, Michael Clarke Duncan, and Ving Rhames are also fun to watch...

·
Registered
350 Posts
If there's guns and Robert DeNiro in a movie together it is usually one I want to own: "Ronin" and "Heat" are very cool. Sean Connery doesn't make junk movies. My list is short. Ashley Judd wins my heart in the actress category, she looks a lot like my wife; which means she is a fine looking lady. Enjoy whatever you like -
Jake

·
Registered
515 Posts
Ummmmm...Warren Oates?

I try to avoid movies that feature actors who go out of their way to give aid and comfort to the enemy. I'm talking about the ones who are really vocal liberals...Affleck, Redford, Robin Williams, Hanks, Jane Fonda, Martin Sheen and so forth. Of course, if one runs most any actor through a political litmus test, one wouldn't see very many movies. Still, I won't support the ones who really push the anti-freedom agenda. If it's a movie that I really want to see in spite of a pukey-liberal star...like SAVING PRIVATE RYAN...I'll wait until I can get the video at the library.

Rosco

·
Registered
262 Posts
Yep, he means Katherine. Though I'd take Audrey any day :smile:.

And is it just me, but is the world a little less bright since Diana Rigg retired?

Chad

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
...I liked the Avenger. I also liked the show about the spy that was caught somewhere and never seemed to be able to escape...#6?

·
Registered
262 Posts
That was The Prisoner. Good show, though a little before my time.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.