Pistol Smith Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just joined Pistolsmith, so this is my first post. Hi all.

I own a G30 and a G27. They are the two best shooting handguns I've even owned/shot. Accuracy means a lot to me and they are extremely accurate. Now that I have left my "footprint," goodbye for now. :smile:

·
Registered
80 Posts
Mr. America,

77Bronc here, welcome to the Forum, always glad to have new members. I have been on for a couple of months and have found very valuable information and nice people to talk to.

I have both the G30 and 27. The 27 is my carry pistol, the 30 is my play at the range gun. Both are outstanding. I feel the 30 is more accurate than my 22 or 23.

Look forward to your postings.

77Bronc

·
Registered
373 Posts
Semper Fi!

Welcome aboard. Posts here are often fun, and always informative. We have a good experience base here from which to draw information.

Manners are requested and most everyone reciprocates. (It separates us from the low-class Glock forums found elsewhere!)

Check in regularly and post whenever you can!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Chris, thanks I think....

Not sure which lower class Glock forums you're talking about but I am the Moderator on Glock Talks "The Rimfire Club" Forum... (which I just started) and I like GT very much.. they are very well run... so not sure which Glock forum you are speaking of...

I have joined other forums too that I like very much....

But, I like this forum so I'll be back... just been too busy this past week to post much here...

·
Registered
24 Posts
I used to really like GT alot, but there are too many armchair commandos and people who can't take a joke that post there now. Still some good info to be found, and I like the casual feel of the place, though.

You take the good with the bad, I guess, just like anything.

·
Registered
373 Posts
Key:

I don't like to speak ill of others, so I won't mention by name the other places to which I referred earlier.

It seems that all of the forums have something to offer, and advocating the shooting sports in all its forms is a good thing.

Again, welcome aboard and we hope to see you regularly.

·
Registered
663 Posts
Key & Chris, I'll tell both of you this is a most professional forum. I belong to Glocktalk and I have encountered racism,anti-semitism and general prejudice. I will not be going back! Chris is right, these are firearm forums not religious/political forums. Sorry to say this here but the opportunity presented itself.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Albert Shear on 2001-11-10 07:00 ]</font>

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Albert Shear, sorry to hear you've had a bad experience at Glock Talk.... I am a moderator there for "The Rimfire Club"... my forum gets the nicest people :smile:

Anyway, I haven't posted here much because I've been very busy. This seems to be a nice forum and I will be reading it regularily...

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thanks Westicle, I agree this is a great forum..

Be careful or you might find me on some other forums too... :smile:

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Key2America on 2001-11-11 10:01 ]</font>

·
Registered
373 Posts
Mr. Shear:

I agree that this is the most professional, if not the most courteous forum of the shooting sports. I am honored that Dane would let me moderate here, with such great folks exchanging ideas in such a civil manner.

Again - I won't speak ill of other forums, and we all have our own opinions, but I'll keep mine to myself to keep the folks running this forum out of trouble!

Keep posting!

·
Registered
580 Posts
On 2001-11-10 06:55, Albert Shear wrote:
"........I will not be going back!"
WELL Understood Albert. Won't go anywhere near there either!!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.