Pistol Smith Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was asked to finish three of Brian's guns for mutual customers. This one was the "most" finished of the three. I don't think Brian or our customer would be dissappointed with the end product. Brian's signature holster by Alessi, the "ACP", with shark trim, that goes with the gun.

Too bad the little shit isn't around to bust on me just how badly I screwed up "his" gun :grin: He'll get his turn eventually!

·
Registered
3,831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
It is hard to see and maybe a little lighter than the "thistle" but there is an ACP makers mark on the gun also.

I added some of my touches that I thought went well with a Brian's gun and the ACP stimpling. French border, and a recessed muzzle crown, and a good hard chrome to show off the tulip wood grips among other things.

·
Registered
628 Posts
Dats VERY nice :grin:

·
Registered
274 Posts
Looks good! I think he would be pleased, but he would give you a bunch of crap before he told you he was. Did Brian finish the main spring housing? He would take an Ed Brown wedge and contour it to the frame and stipple it. By contouring, I mean its not flat, its rounded to a more natural grip. One more little touch he did, are the grip screws stippled?

·
Registered
84 Posts
Thanks, myself and 3or 4 others are trying to get our money together to have some guns chromed. Our plan is to try to send at least 5 and try to get a price break. At the least we could save on the shipping.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.