Pistol Smith Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Kevin,

Best thing I've read all morning ! ! :grin:

Individuals like yourself are the only chance we have, keep up the good work ! !

Now if you could infect a few other families with your attitude............

take care and tell your sons great job !!!

laters :cool:

gr

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
We shoot in the CDP division using a enhanced Colt. We have a Wilson Two Tone Protecter ordered, and the boys cant wait until it gets here, I think they are more excited than I am. Thanks kahana for the nice words, you are correct we must do what we can.

·
Registered
500 Posts
I just had my 10 year old shoot his first match last tuesday, He came in 20th overall out of 35 shooters.
I know how proud you feel.
Oh to only be young and have the opportunity some kids have today.

·
Registered
41 Posts
My son and I recently started shooting IPSC. We've been shooting a match series organized by the shooting range for a while.
He finally broke 500 (of a possible 600) in the match Sunday. He's gonna catch me soon!
He beat me in the classifier at the last IPSC club match. I'm gonna hear about that on for a while :smile: He's 16 by the way.

Dave

PS: We'd like to give IDPA a try. Can't find a match closer than a 4 hour drive away. :sad:

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: StuporDave on 2001-07-30 23:15 ]</font>

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.