Pistol Smith Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
171 Posts
Second place is not even close.
Tim

Thanks for the post, both the information it imparts and the manner it was presented.

I would assume the above was directed at Colt ?

Now I find that interesting, since in Mr. Vickers original Kimber Post, he pretty much said the same thing, however when I questioned him about it..no response..perhaps understandable since TSHTF stuff had begun..

To be up front, while not a Master Smith, I like the Colts on many levels, have handled more then a few, and own several recent production ones, and consider the _new CNC machined_ guns to be the equal of any production Kimber. ( which I also own ).

Because of your 1911 experience & standing in the field, and in the interest of a Mature
debate, I would be interested in you views on that..... ?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Blackjack on 2001-04-23 11:21 ]</font>

· Registered
171 Posts
Tim

Thanks much for the response, the new 1991A1 Mil - Spec Guns was what I was referencing.
Glad too see you will work on Colts.

As far as I`m concerned, please go on as long as you like...you have valuable stuff to contribute here IMO.

I`m ashamed to say I have never seen your work....could you post some Pics, or direct us to some ?...and thanks :smile:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.