Pistol Smith Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dane and Lou,

I don't know if you remeber Dane, but you produced a Casper the Ghost (mini version of your Grey Ghost) for my wife based on a Kimber SS Compact. She has now put approx. 1000 rounds thru it with NO (yes zero) malfunctions. She loves that pistol and says that she will never want another - you made it fit her hand perfectly. Now that we have moved to a carry state (ID from IL), she is in need of a concealment holster for it. She uses a Galco Gunsite holster for her times at the range, but is is not my choice for concealment. Can you and Lou help?

Also, I need a concealment holster for my full size .45. I am a lefty, 6'2", 240lbs. Prefer something on the belt that rides low enough to compensate for a long torso and arms.

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
3,831 Posts

You mean this one:) Long time, no hear, Lefty. Glad the pistol worked out. Kasper has become the weapon of choice for the likes of Judges, pilots and a few savy gunmen :grin:

I am building my own in 9x23 AMOF. 9 rounds of whoop a..!

Call me and we'll hook you up on holsters.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dane Burns on 2001-09-27 01:29 ]</font>

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Dane,

Yup, that's the cute little guy. In my wife's hands he seems to enjoy putting 2 quick torso and one to the head shots on her silhouette targets. Thank goodness she thinks I am one of a kind. I'll call you this week and get caught up. Lots of BIG changes since we last talked.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.