Pistol Smith Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mr. Alessi,

After a very long wait, I just received my two new belts from Dane. I don't know if you will remember but one was a full sharkshin with your solid sterling silver buckle and tip plus a brown leather belt. I must say that they are without question the finest I've have ever seen. The sharkskin is steps above other skin that I have seen. Buckle and tip are incredable and just what I wanted. I consider your work to be on the same level of Dane 's and you know have a customer for life.
again thank you for the superb work.

Jack Brunk

·
Registered
3,831 Posts
Jack, I was actually going to post this jpeg file and tease you into telling Lou and the forum what you had told me on the phone. I related your satisfaction to Lou this morning. He was thrilled :grin:

Which looks very much like this rig for those that haven't seen it.

Hey, while I am thinking about it. How did the ivory look on that blued high dollar BCP?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dane Burns on 2001-09-25 18:44 ]</font>

·
Registered
849 Posts
Jack, Thank you VERY much! It sure means an awful lot to me to know that you like the belts. I do apologize for the long wait, but I am very picky about the shark skins I will use, and sometimes the good ones are hard to come by. I'm waiting for more to come in right now. These skins are more expensive (actually double in price) than others that we can buy, but I think the inherent beauty and character of these skins is worth the price.
Dane, Thanks for posting that beautiful photo. :grin:
Lou

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Louis F. Alessi on 2001-09-28 00:58 ]</font>

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Lou,

Your decision to use only the finest materials and superb talents is why your products are the best in the business. I told Dane that when I compared your sharkskin belt against my other custom sharkskin belt, I was shocked at the differnece in quality. I know own both your holsters and belts and will ne adding more in the future.
Dane, I tried to call you yesterday but your phone was busy all day. The ivory is beyond words in beauty on that gun. I now need a full shark ACP holster to top it off.

Jack

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.