Pistol Smith Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I finally found out where all the big dpgs hang out , HERE on pistolsmith .com ., I perused the member list and was very impressed by the company here .
I would like you guys and gals to view a holstersite of a place I work for on a part time basis . We build Wilson Combat holsters , belts and mag pouches . But we also produce our own line of stuff that is very nice , check us out at http://www.raftersgunleather.com Thanks in advance .

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks Guys for the kind words , like I said I merely work there in addition to my Deputy Sheriff job so I stay busy . I have tried my best to get the word out there . I have been doing the actual construction , edging , dyeing , molding and edge rubbing about 4 years now . I always wanted to be employed in a Firearms related business , preferably 1911 customizing but this will work . I love the smell and feel of fine leather and fine guns . I guess I am sick in the mind . Yes ROSCOE we used to sell them through the Gunshop but have chosen now to deal direct . I really enjoy the company I see talking here . I have followed you guys closely since I was a teen and now with the miracle of computers the big old world has shrunk down to where I can converse with my idols . I hope everyone likes the stuff and if they dont we always have had a no bull guarantee , dont like it for any reason return it . I look forward to talking with you all in the future .

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.