Pistol Smith Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I love the Hi Power, when properly tricked out (barrel and trigger), it is my favorite pistol- I am a little biased toward everything designed by JMB! I also enjoy the ever popular 1911, my favorite being the .38 special NM. And I am also fond of the S&W 52s. I am a class 7 ffl holder that currently manufactures new and reman ammo. I am hoping to get some help with modifying and building pistols around some of the ammo I produce. I spent some time in the 90's shooting on the local, regional and national levels...mostly the first mentioned. But during that time I developed a relationship with a gunsmith, who has since passed, that told me on my first visit to bring him a box of my favorite loads and he would build me a gun around that. That was his mainstay and motto. That is my goal of today! Maybe it will work for me too. Well, thanks for allowing me to be a part of this site and I hope to contribute some of my experience as well as learning from yours.

·
Registered
707 Posts
Welcome to Pistolsmith.

·
Registered
724 Posts
I love the Hi Power, when properly tricked out (barrel and trigger), it is my favorite pistol- I am a little biased toward everything designed by JMB
Love mine, too...but JMB never saw a Browning High Power. He died nearly 9 years before it appeared.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts