Pistol Smith Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone. I just wanted to take a moment to introduce myself. My name is Sam...I just joined here but I've lurked since all the "fuss" occurred over at 1911Forum.com and Dane started Pistolsmith.com. I know a lot of you from over at the "other" forum(I went by "45nut" over there).

Anyway, just wanted to say hi and it also seemed like a good time to mention that I really enjoy it over here. I don't often feel the need to post, but I love following the discussions and learning new things about my favorite past-time. BTW, I am particularly fond of 1911's, 1911a1's and variants thereof (can you tell by the name?). I'm also developing a new appreciation for the BHP since I bought my second one a few months back. I got rid of the first several years ago--mistake!

Cheers!!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the warm welcome...

I'll be lurking and learning and maybe even speak up now and then.

Ya know what with this board, 1911Forum, Ar15.com, and TFL, it's hard to get any work done anymore!! :grin:

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: 1911fan on 2001-06-27 18:30 ]</font>

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.