Pistol Smith Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi folks: i want your advice. I am totally new in the 1911 area. I own and owned a lot of guns (mostly Glocks and Sigs and HK) but i am now looking for a good 1911. First i have to tell you that i live in Argentina, so our choice are very limited. First pistol i consider is and old Sistema 1927, in very very nice condition, with all the marks and matching numbers. I don't know the year of manufacture, but it seems to be very old.
I also saw a Colt Commander 9 mm, wich seems to be very rare, and also consider a LLama 38 superauto. Wich one do you think is the best? I dn't intent to have them for carry, just fun in the range, but last time i shoot a really old Ballester MOlina, and i later i had problems to shoot equally well with my Glock 30.
Thanks in advice.

·
Registered
1,580 Posts
From your choices I'd think the Colt would be far and away the best. A 9mm Colt can be easily converted to .38 Super or 9x23 if I recall correctly and would use the same magazines.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: CastleBravo on 2001-07-13 17:11 ]</font>

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.