Pistol Smith Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I saw a NIB Hi Power today, browning markings, belgium/portugal. First one I'd seen in a long time. The guy told me it's the last one they have, and he can't figure out why nobody had bought it yet. $525, if I remember correctly. I had to pass. Picked up a new SIG P225 at another shop at a good price. I can hear you guys screaming at me now. Sorry, the budget only allowed for one. If any of you guys want to know where it is, let me know.

·
Registered
169 Posts
It's not the "last one". Browning is still importing them in limited numbers. Have seen some new ones appearing around in CA of all places. And Browning submitted them for drop testing here in CA, signalling that they intend to sell them in the forseeable future.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Ohmigosh go shoot it. It's not doing anyone any good sitting in your safe! I suppose you could see it as an investment, but good guns don't go down much in value if you take care of them.

Just shoot it!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.